Momenta provides outdoor education programs in winter, spring and fall to schools and school divisions, CFS agencies, First Nations and community groups in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba. Along with the outdoor education program we also provide after school recreation programs while we are in communities. Programs can last from 1 to 14 days.
Activities are seasonal and can include: canoeing, mountain biking, nature based programming, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, outdoor survival and safety, camps, camp craft, adventure play, wilderness first-aid and CPR certifications (grade 11 and up), canoe certifications (grade 10 and up), expeditions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a custom program designed for your group or school
- Learn new wilderness skills
- Take part in outdoor education and recreation experiences
- Practice pro-social skills and working as a team
- Increase connections between peers and positive adult role models
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:15 – 10:00 am Adventure Play (N – grade 1)
- 10:00 – 11:30 am Outdoor Skills (Grade 2-4)
- 1:30 – 3:30 pm Outdoor Skills (Grade 5-8)
- 3:45-5:00 pm Indoor Recreation or Art program (Grade 2-4)
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm Indoor Recreation or Art program (Grade 5-8)